The Cuckoo Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cuckoo Nest

The Cuckoo Nest members forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bombers vs Battleships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffTheCanuck

Bombers vs Battleships Empty
PostSubject: Bombers vs Battleships   Bombers vs Battleships Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:50 am

Has anyone had any experience with bombers and/or fighters? I'm looking for input on the following strategy.

In the current game I'm playing (game 532,839) I have a player with 3 battleships off my coast of Rize and Batumi. We're not at war at this time but are not allies. I think it's only a matter of time before he attacks me. I'm trying to prepare for this assualt.

The Black Sea surrounding those provinces is way too far for my current battlships to travel too plus I'd be travelling around this pontential enemies coast. My thought was to create 3 bombers that will be ready to attack his battleships assuming I have enough time to build them all.

Is three too few or too many? Can I get away with only 2 bombers against 3 battleships? I hope to have available at least one fighter to join the bombers if that helps answer my questions.

If anyone needs more information to help answer this let me know.
Back to top Go down
JeffTheCanuck

Bombers vs Battleships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombers vs Battleships   Bombers vs Battleships Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

As a follow up to this post I thought people would find it interesting that a single bomber is more powerful than I thought.

In a different situation then the one above I sent 1 bomber against 3 battleship group with 77% morale. My first attack run knocked down their morale to 72%.

My second attack run destroyed a battleship and the remaining two had 58% morale.

My bomber never took any damage.

Full disclosure, I had 1 railgun hitting the group which softened them up but the above numbers were a result of the bomber alone.
Back to top Go down

Bombers vs Battleships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo Nest :: Game Hints and Tactics-
Jump to: