The Cuckoo Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cuckoo Nest

The Cuckoo Nest members forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My observations so far..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
v0od0o

v0od0o

My observations so far.. Empty
PostSubject: My observations so far..   My observations so far.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 pm

First off this is likely to be unorganized as its just random thoughts.

The alliance as a whole.. we don’t communicate at all. Ive been here a month and a half, and have posted once in the alliance forum, Im at fault too. There has been a total of 11 new posts in that time. I feel like.. in the alliance vs alliance game, we can still communicate ideas as an alliance. I know I was watching.. There should`ve been a room open to discuss strategy. I`ve seen the map and we were dealt bad locations but if we traded ideas and adapted, it could have worked and we could have won. Solution: We all must be active in forum.. For those that have google, skype, aol, etc, use it.. Use private messaging in the forum, JUST COMMUNICATE...

We chatted some in the newspaper but not nearly enough in alliance games. I am to blame as well but a little trash talking and fun goes a long way to improving communication and getting to know each other. A little fun ribbing in a game helps us learn and as I said earlier, get to know each other.. JUST COMMUNICATE..

We all make mistakes, and I expect you all to point it out to me when I make a bad or little one or talk smack when I do or anyone shouldnt take it the wrong way...it matters just that we open communication up and learn! It can be when the game is over... The point is, we are on the SAME side. Opinions are huge. I`ve played less then 30 games... So Im learning too. It wouldn’t hurt to learn everything you guys know as well..

A few things Ive noticed in games..

Force marching mechs, its never a good idea, just don’t do it... It decreases the amount of force you can hit with, when the enemy does catch up with you. Move early to avoid force marching. With in 15 minutes, the attack can start as soon as that, if not earlier, so move 30 minutes ahead of time..

It pays to be aggressive at first then hold back till day 10, but still... be aggressive. To be passive and defensive on day 32 is just assinine!

This is all just a start. I hope that its not about arrogance but that we can all learn. Feel free to reply anything!
Back to top Go down
Sandido
Admin
Sandido

PostSubject: Re: My observations so far..   My observations so far.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 pm

I agree buddy about the communication, we have 30+ members and i know most are active however i can't even get an internal game of 10 full. Its pretty frustrating and its not fair on our experienced guys having to fill places as i want more of the lower rank guys to participate. The more who do the better the pool of players we have for internal games. On a plus side we are probably one of the more active alliances as you can't get a challenge from most of them!
Not everyone is a fan of forums but it would be cool to hey a few more to sign up. I'll see if i can get a few more guys!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoonest.forumotion.org
Sandido
Admin
Sandido

PostSubject: Re: My observations so far..   My observations so far.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Pool for challenge games not internal.lol
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoonest.forumotion.org
SyberAdmiral
Admin
SyberAdmiral

PostSubject: Re: My observations so far..   My observations so far.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Completely honest thoughts of you v0od0o. I am the first one that should be more active on this forum. I'll try to change that in future. I really have lots of experience that I want to share with less experienced guys... But they are absoulutely indifferent!

And about challenge matches, I've tried to communicate with nearly 15 leaders of different alliances, most of them were inactive (in other words, no response from them).
Anyone have some suggestion about that?
Maybe we should challenge top-alliances?
Are we have strong enough team for them?

FEEL FREE TO TALK GUYS! All of you that goin' to see this conversation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My observations so far..   My observations so far.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My observations so far..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo Nest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: